Blues Community: Casual Coach Vacancies
Posted: 2nd January 2020
Bedford Blues Community are looking for motivated individuals to join our growing community coaching team and play a key role in the next stage of our development.
Coaches will deliver on our programmes within the community; this will include school projects, club initiatives, rugby camps, charity outreach programmes and other organisations across Bedfordshire.
Reporting to the Head of Community, Adam King, these opportunities offer great flexibility with a variety of part-time or occasional sessions available.
- High quality coaching delivery with a variety of ages (U7-Adult rugby) within our schools, camps, clubs and business environments.
- Work with the Head of Community to build relationships with new clubs and schools to develop our provision at Bedford Blues Community.
- Monitoring and reporting on sessions and keeping the HoC informed.
- Occasional weekend work (if required) to support match day and club coaching clinics.
- Share ideas and utilise area knowledge to source new areas the community can work with.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of all participants is taken into consideration during sessions.
- Uphold the Blues values and maintain professional approach and reputation.
- Undertake any other necessary and relevant duties under the direction of the HoC.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid UK driving licence
- Passion for sport and the development of inclusivity
- Experience of working with children
- RFU Level 2 coaching qualification in rugby (or working towards one)
- Current safeguarding qualification or DBS certificate
- First Aid qualified
- Knowledge of the local rugby landscape is preferable
Hourly rate / salary will be competitive and based on experience.
Please email your CV to Adam King at email@example.com. The closing date for applications is Friday 31st January 2020.