Blues Community | Casual Coaching Opportunities
Posted: 27th July 2020
Blues Community are looking for motivated individuals to join the growing community team and play a key role in the next stage of our development as we return to safe coaching from next month.
Coaches will deliver on our programmes within the community; this will include school projects, club initiatives, rugby camps, charity outreach programmes and various other casual coaching opportunities across Bedfordshire.
Reporting to the Head of Community, Adam King, these opportunities offer great flexibility with a variety of part-time or occasional sessions available.
- High quality coaching delivery with a variety of ages.
- Following Blues Community’s quality protocols, inc. COVID-19 secure principles.
- Build relationships with partners and develop our provision at Blues Community.
- Monitoring and reporting on sessions and keeping the HoC informed.
- Occasional weekend work (if required) to support match day and club coaching clinics.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of all participants is taken into consideration during sessions.
- Uphold the Blues values and maintain professional approach and reputation.
- Undertake any other necessary and relevant duties under the direction of the HoC.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Valid UK driving licence
- Passion for sport and the development of inclusivity
- Experience of working with children
- RFU Level 2 coaching qualification in rugby (or working towards one)
- Current safeguarding qualification or DBS certificate
- First Aid qualified
- Knowledge of the local rugby landscape is preferable
Hourly rate / salary will be competitive and based on experience.
Please email your CV to Adam King at email@example.com